Remember that song from the 80's by Kool and the Gang? Now that I have that song firmly implanted in your head for the rest of the day........ February 1st throught March 31, 2009 is Sale-A-Bration at Stampin' Up! What does that mean? Well, let me tell you. For every $50 you spend, you can choose a free item (there are several stamp sets, a ribbon pack or a paper pack to choose from) from the Sale-A-Bration mini catalog. This is really a cool deal. You can also earn a free item from the mini by booking a party with $350 or more in sales (before tax and shipping) or by signing up with me as a Stampin' Up! Demo. Also going on now, if you order through my web site (http://www.laurapalmer.stampinup.net/) you can get a free 2009 Spring/Summer catalog (a $9.95 value). I hope to have a Stamp-A-Stack coming up real soon and hopefully some other camps/classes. Looks like we may have another round of Stamp Club starting in March or April too. Let me know if you want to join. Here are a couple of pictures of things I have made recently. I hope this will inspire you. Happy crafting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You need to add music to your blog so you can play the song as we read! CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON!!
Post a Comment