Thursday, November 27, 2008

What are you thankful for???

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Hope you had your fill of good food today. We had a really nice day at Doug's sister Lisa's house in Corcoran. These two adorable little pilgrims (thanks Kris for the great hats) are part of what I am thankful for. They are happy, healthy and thriving. What more could I ask for?? I would like to know what you are thankful for (Post it here if you can, otherwise email me). So here's a little contest. Let me know what you are most thankful for by Monday 12/1. The most creative answer will win a prize (The best way to win is to make me laugh. Lisa--sucking up will not work. :) ). What will you win?? Well it will kinda depend on where you live and how easy I can get something to you, but it will most likely be a baked good.

So, have a good night everyone and I leave you with this joke: What did the mama turkey say to her naughty son?If your papa could see you now, he'd turn over in his gravy.

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Happy Thanksgiving Palmers! What am I thankful for? It would probably have to be the 4 whiney children that suck all of the energy out of me and are oh so pleasant and cooperative at all times!!