Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hello........testing 1...2...3... Is this thing on?

Hey!!! Anybody still out there??? Helllloooooo!!?? Sorry it's been so long. I really have missed you all. I'm back for today but there's no telling how long I'll be back.

Today Alex and I had a fun day with Sue and Max. We went to see the holiday display at Macy's downtown. This is the first time Alex and I (I know, I know, I grew up in MN. Whatever.) have been to see it. It was really cute and we got to see Santa too. I'd love to show you some GREAT pictures of Alex on Santa's lap!! Sigh! If only I had any. Alex was scared to death of him and wouldn't let go of me. I was shocked. Here I was picturing Alex hugging Santa and talking his ear off. Nope. Not today. Here are some pictures from our outing.





I hope everyone had a GREAT Thanksgiving. We sure did. We celebrated on Thanksgiving Day at Doug's sister Lisa's house and then with my side of the family here on Black Friday.

Talk to you soon (I hope). Sure hope everything is going well for all of you. Extra hugs and happy thoughts to Nolan and his family and to Karen. Hugs. ~Laura

4 comments:

Sue Nordquist said...

WELCOME BACK!!!
We had fun today too. :)

Engstrom Family Of 5 said...

Glad you had a good day. Thanks for the extra hugs....Love you - K

Kellet Ose said...

Yay! A new post from Laura, and with great photos, love them! I am glad to see you are not the kind of parent who forces a child to sit on Santa.

Missy said...

I've never been to the Macy's display either!! : )