Tuesday, June 2, 2009
A little R & R.......It's a good thing!
I had a super, fabulous weekend up at our camper.....ALL BY MYSELF! I had gone up there for a little R & R as well as to try to work on a quilt for Carly (I've had the material for about 4 years!). The picture below is what one of the blocks will look like (If it looks a little goofy, it's because I haven't sewn the 4 units together. If it doesn't look goofy....never mind. :) ). I didn't get nearly as much done as I thought I would (Story of my life!). I really enjoyed what I did get done. It's been awhile since I made a quilt so I was kinda out of practice. Thanks to Kris and Sandy for the fun chats at Springvale!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad you had a good time! You deserve some "me" time!!
Post a Comment