Do you make New Year's resolutions?? I don't officially but I always resolve to try and not be such a last minute person (shopper, crafter, whatever). I always say that I will be better about time management in the coming year. This year is no different. I will give it a try again this year. Wish me luck because I am REALLY gonna need it!! So now, I would LOVE to hear from you. What is your New Year's resolution? Post it in a comment here or email me by Monday, January 5th. Once again I will give a prize to the winner (Sorry Kris you aren't allowed to win again........unless you are the only one that plays.). The rules are the same, your best chance of winning is to make me laugh with what you come up with. Happy New Year everyone!!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
What's your resolution?
Do you make New Year's resolutions?? I don't officially but I always resolve to try and not be such a last minute person (shopper, crafter, whatever). I always say that I will be better about time management in the coming year. This year is no different. I will give it a try again this year. Wish me luck because I am REALLY gonna need it!! So now, I would LOVE to hear from you. What is your New Year's resolution? Post it in a comment here or email me by Monday, January 5th. Once again I will give a prize to the winner (Sorry Kris you aren't allowed to win again........unless you are the only one that plays.). The rules are the same, your best chance of winning is to make me laugh with what you come up with. Happy New Year everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm disqualified for the prize but here I go anyway:
I'm with you, Laura, on the time management thing.
I'm one step behind you...
I'll get right to that...
Happy New Year!
(And Merry Christmas, too, if I didn't get around to mentioning it before)
:)
Thanks for commenting. I was wondering if anyone was out there??
I resolve to take my tree down. REALLY. I will...
Post a Comment